Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before entering into contract with us.
By joining our services and benefiting from our provision you must be aware that you enter into a legally binding agreement with us on the following Conditions. You should read and understand these Conditions because they affect your rights and liabilities.
In these Conditions:
- ‘Conditions’ means the standard Terms and conditions set out in this document;
- Unless the context otherwise requires references to clauses shall be construed as references to clauses of these Conditions.
- Headings are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of these Conditions.
Price of the provision
- The price of the provision shall be the price set out on the relevant current price list available by email or through your case manager/social worker. We reserve the right to change the prices provided due to cost of living etc, however, if we have already entered into contract with you regarding our provision the prices will remain the same for the year end.
- If the price of the provision increases between the date we initially have contact regarding our service and the date funding is agreed/accepted, we will let you know and ask you to confirm [by e-mail/in writing] that the new price is acceptable. If it is not acceptable then you will, of course, have the option of not joining our provision.
- In addition to the price of the service you will be liable to pay for client lunches and travel. Travel to and from the venue each day is not sorted by us, this will need to be discussed and agreed separately with your case manager/social worker.
Terms of payment
- We require invoices to be paid within the timescale set out on the invoice we send you, this will vary depending on your payment structure. This will be agreed between the client, their family, social care teams and ourselves.
- Should there be a delay of payment we reserve the right under Late Payment of Commercial Debts (interest) Act 1988.
- If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the provision, we reserve the right to cancel our services being used by the client due to non-payment.
- We will take all possible care to keep all information connected with you secure, but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data, including credit and account details you provide when accessing or ordering from this Web Site, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
Delivery of services
- Delivery of the services will be delivered in person by highly trained and experienced staff teams.
- If we are unable to deliver the services in person due to any issues which may arise such as adverse weather conditions, a endemic/pandemic or essential building works we will conduct activities virtually through the use of Zoom or Teams which will be password protected.
Risk and property
- We cannot be held responsible for damage to or loss of personal property of the client, as stated in the handbooks we advise that personal property is brought onto our premises at your own risk.
Right of Withdrawal (Consumers Only)
- Client’s and their families have the right to withdraw from our services, however, we require 4 weeks written notice. If it has not been given to us in writing we will continue to invoice for the services.
Any communication sent electronically by e-mail or otherwise:
- Will be deemed to have been sent once it enters an Information System outside the control of the originator of the message;
- Will be deemed to have been received by the intended recipient at the time that in a readable form it enters an Information System which is capable of access by the intended recipient
- Any communication sent by post will be deemed received by the intended recipient three days following mailing where sent by first class post or five days after mailing where sent by second class post.
- If any provision of these Conditions is held by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction in whole or in part, it will not affect the validity or enforce ability of the other provisions of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected nor will it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforce ability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these conditions at any time. Please check these Conditions periodically for changes.