Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Visitors to our website
We may collect and process personal data about you in the following circumstances:
- When you complete forms on our website (“Site”). This includes your name contact details, where you ask us to contact you about our goods or services, subscribe to our mailing list
- Whenever you provide information to us when reporting a problem with our Site, making a complaint, making an enquiry or contacting us for any other reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access (see section on Cookies below)
- Whenever you disclose your information to us, or we collect information from you in any other way, through our Site.
We may also collect data in the following ways: IP Address
- We may collect information about your device, including where available your Internet Protocol address, for reasons of fraud protection. We may also collect information about your device’s operating system and browser type (for system management). This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to:
- Provide you with information, or services that you requested from us;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so;
- Ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- Improve our Site and services;
- Process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you
- Contact you for marketing purposes where you have signed up for these such as coffee mornings, newsletter etc (see section ‘Marketing’ for further details). Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, such websites will apply different terms to the collection and privacy of your personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. When you leave our Site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice/policy of every website you visit.
- We will collect details such as name, address and contact details from us either via our Site, over the telephone, email or other communications methods.
- We may also advertise your feedback on our website and marketing materials such as handbooks, flyers etc(subject to obtaining your prior consent where necessary);
- We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the services ordered from us and for a period of time in line with GDPR. Where you have subscribed to receive marketing correspondence from us we will keep your personal data for the period of time described in section 6 below.
If you fail to provide personal data
- Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide the data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example to provide you with our services). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- In addition to the uses described in sections above, where you indicate you would like to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our newsletters, enter into any of our competitions or provide us with your details at networking events we may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details about our services, any updates and events which we think may be of interest.
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving the information, detailed in the previous bullet point, at any time.
To opt-out of receiving such information you can:
- Email us at email@example.com or call us on 07928599208 providing us with your name and contact details.
Monitoring and Recording
- We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone communications and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training and compliance. We also have CCTV cameras installed in our premises for the purpose of crime prevention and for health and safety reasons. We retain CCTV images for up to 60 days and telephone recordings for up to 7 years.
Legal basis for processing your personal data
We will only use your personal data where the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances
- For performance of a contract we enter into with you;
- Where necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation we are subject to; and
- For our legitimate interests (as described within this policy) where your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- In addition to the third parties mentioned above, we may disclose your information to third parties for our legitimate interests as follows:
- To staff members in order to facilitate the provision or services to you
- To our affiliated entities to support internal administration
- IT software providers that host our website and store data on our behalf
- Professional advisers including consultants, lawyers, bankers and insurers who provide us with consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services
- HM Revenue and Customs, regulators and other authorities who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances; and
- Third parties such as social workers, GP’s, Therapy departments etc
- We may disclose personal data to the police, regulatory bodies, legal advisors or similar third parties where we are under a legal duty to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our website terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our clients, or others.
- We will not distribute personal data to other organisations without your approval.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site such as client email addresses or reporting/communication systems, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- Information you provide to us is shared on our secure servers. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures designed to secure your information against accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, commissioning teams, therapy teams and other third parties that have a legitimate need for such access.
Access to updating, deleting and restricting the use of personal data
- It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if the personal data we hold about you changes.
- Data protection legislation gives you the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data where this has been provided. You also have the right to access information held about you and for this to be provided in an intelligible form. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to ask us to undertake the following:
- Remove your personal data from our database entirely;
- Send you copies of your personal data in a commonly used format and transfer your information to another entity or restrict the use of your personal data.
- We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Data protection legislation may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all the personal data that we hold about you or to comply with any requests made in accordance with your rights referred to above. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal data, or process any other request we receive, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
- If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy or how we use your personal data please contact us on Daniel.email@example.com . This is in addition to your right to contact the Information Commissioners Office if you are unsatisfied with our response to any issues you raise.
Last updated: Oct 2023